Welcome to my new corral!



I have blogged for a about three years now.  When I started blogging I did it to keep far away family and friends up to date with us.  Recently we sold our house in town.  We haven't found another home that we really like/can afford yet.  So in the mean time we are hunkerin' down at my family's horse ranch thirty miles out of town.  Being a mama of four kids under the age of six I already crave "big people time", but now that I only come to town twice a week (& most of that time is running errands) I am severely deprived of adult conversation.  I do however have more time to blog.

And that is why you're here!  I decided to create a blog where us girls can reconnect with each other without paying a babysitter or traveling.  (Boys you can visit to, but you must know you are not my target audience.  If we talk about childbirth or shoes you'll just have to grit your teeth and bare it!)  I want this to be a place where we all give input & ideas.  I, of course, will do the promptings, but this place will be so much more fun if you put in your two cents as well!  Now I know there are a lot of other big time blogs out there that do this very thing.  What will be different about this one is that the community will be smaller and more intimate

If you are a follower of my family site you can still catch up with us there.  But make sure to stop by here every once in a while for a new recipe, a decorating tip, an occasional giveaway, or some funny stories.  I promise to update often. Welcome to my corral!

No comments:

Post a Comment