Roy Rodgers

One thing I love is flavored sodas, like real flavored sodas.  Not the canned stuff, but rather the kind that are mixed by hand with flavored syrups.  I can guzzle down a green river or chocolate soda any day.  One of my favorites is flavored good ol' Coca Cola.  When I was a kid my Mom use to take me to a soda shop in the town she grew up in to get flavored Cokes.  While I really like chocolate Coke, my favorite was always cherry Coke, otherwise known as a Roy Rodgers.
What's great about cherry Coke is that it only requires three ingredients.  And those two ingredients can be found in your neighborhood grocery store.  All you need is...
Ingredients
1 tablespoon Grenadine Syrup
12 ounces of Coca Cola
ice
Directions
Pour syrup into a large glass.  Add Coca Cola & stir until incorporated with syrup.  Add plenty of ice & drink immediately.  Enjoy your authentic Roy Rodgers/Cherry Coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment