Honors & Awards



My friend Sarah over at Uneventfully Wonderful awarded me my first ever Liebster Blog Award.  Liebster Awards are intended to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  I'm so honored that Sarah thought of me!  I like this award because it honors those who blog because they purely love it, & not because they get paid to.   I started this blog a little over a year ago & enjoy doing it so much.  One of my purposes of this blog is for my kiddos.  Someday when I'm really old & they get married & start families of their own I'd like them to have access to all my recipes & ideas.  Nesting Corral is also a great creative outlet for this busy mom who NEEDS a creative outlet.  Thank you Sarah for awarding me!

Part of receiving the Liebster Award is awarding it to other bloggers.  Here are the guidelines:
1. Choose 5 blogs with fewer than 200 followers to grant the Liebster Blog award. 
2. Show appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them!
3. Post the award on your blog and link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster Blog award to so everyone else can pay them a visit. 



So here goes...

My Family
Fabulous Farmhouse 5 by Jami Rodolph.  She has so many cute crafty DIY ideas that cost near to nothing.  I'm always inspired (& a little jealous) by her garage sale finds.  Plus there are tons of cute items she makes & sells.  I've blogged about her recipe boxes & photo albums, but there's so much more- you'll have to check it out.  Beyond that, keeping up with her family is always a fun read.  This is a great blog for anyone who likes to create, enjoys shabby chic decor, & is thrifty.


We Have Plenty is co-created by my friend Michelle Fullente & her cousin Myra Cherchio.  It is a great site to get a variety of recipes.  The premise of the website is using what you have.  No overly fancy ingredients, yet wonderfully creative & yummy dishes.  Try the King Ranch Chicken, you'll be hooked!


I know I'm suppose to award five blogs, but my other choices have already received the award or have too many followers.  I am happy just to bring attention to these two wonderful blogs.  Nice work ladies!

5 comments:

  1. Awww..thanks for thinking of me/us! How fun is this?! I truly do love blogging, especially food blogging, and think it's such a great resource for sharing and saving recipes both new and old! Thanks so much, Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, left the above comment using the wrong blog name! Sorry! Michelle

      Delete
  2. Keep it up Jess! Your blog is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla Squires2/02/2012 3:22 PM

    sweet :) i admire my blogging friends

    ReplyDelete